Vetiver essential oil
A member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver s calming, grounding effect on the emotions, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilisation. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver s calming, grounding effect on the emotions, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a sense of relaxation, can be used to flavour drinks and be taken internally.
• Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immune-supporting properties.
• Use as a massage oil to calm emotions.
• Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
• Diffuse with Lavender, dōTERRA Serenity®, or dōTERRA Balance® to calm emotions and lessen stress.
• Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120ml of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
|Dimensions||25.4 × 25.4 × 50.8 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.