Lemon essential oil
Lemon essential oil, with its powerful crisp uplifting scent, can be used as a natural cleaner throughout the home. As a flavour to food or water, Lemon provides a refreshing and uplifting citrus boost throughout the day and enhances the flavour of desserts and main dishes.
In stock (can be backordered)
The top-selling dōTERRA essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and USES. Lemon oil, with its powerful crisp uplifting scent, can be used as a natural cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and uplifting citrus boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavour of desserts and main dishes. When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energising and promotes feelings of lightness, cheer and joy.
• Add a few drops to water for a citrus burst of flavour.
• Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
• Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
• Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
• Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight.
|Dimensions||25.4 × 25.4 × 50.8 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.