Copaiba Softgels contain Copaiba essential oil, which is produced from the resin of Brazilian Copaifera Lansdorfii. Copaiba oil has traditionally been used in Western Herbal medicine to support general health & wellbeing, urinary tract health and to relieve burning sensation upon urination associated with medically diagnosed cystitis. It is also used in traditional Western herbal medicine to clear respiratory tract mucous and reduce bronchial mucous congestion.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
- Copaiba oil has traditionally been used in Western Herbal medicine to:
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Clear respiratory tract mucous
- Reduce or relieve bronchial mucous congestion
- Relieve burning sensation upon urination associated with medically diagnosed cystitis
- Support urinary tract health
- Maintain/support waste elimination via the mucous membranes
- Vegetarian soft gels
- Carrageenan free
Copaiba Oil 135 mg
Directions for Use
Adults, take 2 capsules daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not use if inner foil liner is missing or broken. Store below 25°C.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 100 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.